Download our FREE smartphone app today!
The 90 students awarded places here will know that we have extremely high expectations, both for their day-to-day performance and for their futures.
The objectives we have set ourselves to be achieved by 2016 are:
- For all students in year 11 or post 16 to achieve 5 or more A*– C grades at GCSE.
- For all students to make better than expected progress in both English and Mathematics.
- For 100% of students in Year 8 to successfully return to their mainstream school and complete their education without being permanently excluded.
- For 100% of students in Year 8 to make measurable progress at Harris Aspire but also to continue to do so once they are re-integrated at their mainstream school.
- Attendance above 93%.
- No student to leave Harris Aspire as a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training).
We will achieve these objectives by addressing the individual needs of students; breaking down barriers to learning; personalising their curriculum and teaching styles; providing high quality support for a wide range of different needs from Day One of a student’s Harris Aspire education; and putting in place appropriate stretch and challenge for more able students who have fallen behind.