Harris Aspire Academy Ofsted Report November 2021
Harris Aspire Academy received an OFSTED Section 8 Inspection carried out in November 17th-18th 2021. We are proud to report that the academy has retained its good grading but with outstanding features, the highest finding a Section 8 report can give.
This was the first inspection of the academy since Ofsted last visited the school in 2016 and judged it to be a Good school. The purpose of this visit was for inspectors to see if standards had been maintained.
Following their visit, inspectors say standards have improved so much that the academy could be graded Outstanding – the best judgement possible – at its next full inspection.
Inspectors commended the academy’s targeted pastoral support, its high expectations for every student and its ethos based on “inclusion and achievement”.
- “Leaders and staff make sure that this school gives pupils a fresh start.”
- “Pupils take pride in their achievement (and over time) become more positive about education and their plans for the future.”
- “Pupils are able to pursue a range of interests and qualifications.”
- “Pupils feel safe and have confidence in staff to help them.”
- “Leaders nurture staff as well as pupils…staff appreciate this and are committed members of the school community.”
For a copy of the full report, please click here.
Ofsted reports for Harris Aspire can be found using the link below: