Free School Meals
Free School Meals – Check your Eligibility
The Academy has now made it easier for parents/carers to check eligibility for free school meals by using an online facility.
If you receive any of the following benefits your child will be eligible for free school meals:
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income Support (IS)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to check your eligibility
Follow the link: https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/harrisfederation
Once confirmation has been received by the Academy FSM will be allocated.