Objectives Harris Aspire
Quality of Education
- To make effective use of curriculum time built into new academy timings for intervention sessions for all students who have significant gaps in learning.
- To ensure MER monitors effectiveness of the developed Literacy programme and Year 10 programme of study
- To further ensure that personalisation of personal development is tailored for students with particular safeguarding issues taking into account their particular context.
- To ensure that all students have secured appropriate destinations for sixth form or further education at the end of their tenure at HAA
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Improve on attitudes towards punctuality and attendance restoring to pre pandemic levels
- To work further on parent engagement with behaviour and attitudes of their son/daughter to work collaboratively to ensure successful outcomes.
Leadership and Management
- To upskill the middle leadership group for professional development, training in analysis of data and other analysis to inform the senior team and governors of progress within the subject area and to make appropriate actions to intervene with student performance.
- To ensure high quality CPD continues for all staff enabling them to deliver engaging and effective lessons.